If you are unable to pickup or dropoff your computer or electronic gadget during normal business hours of Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm by appointment we have a secure monitored pickup and drop off area that is checked daily.
To access the MDofPC drop off lockbox area come to our location, Coraopolis, PA 15108 where we have a double door. After you come into the main door off to the left you will see a set of 9 lock boxes.
How to Drop off a Computer or Gadget
- Select one of the 9 boxes and put your machine inside; if you need more than one box not a problem; use as many as are necessary.
- Once your computer or gadget is in the box fill out the drop off form.
- Make sure you at least put your name and phone number on the drop off form so we can contact you, also provide passwords for your device.
- If you have any special instructions such as a diagnosis or if you want to give instructions write on the drop off form.
- Keep the top copy and leave the bottom in the box.
- Be sure to lock the box and close the door on your way out.
- We check the boxes often. During business hours we will begin working on your PC or gadget and will contact you with any questions we might have.
How to Pickup a Serviced Computer or Gadget
- If you are unable to make it during business hours then call us before closing and we can accept all major credit & debit cards for payment over the phone.
- Once payment has been made we will tell you in what box we are going to put it in and a combination code on the lock.
- Enter the pickup & drop off area and find your box then enter the code into the lock.
- Take your computer or device and receipt.
- If you have any questions call us or email us during business hours. For any reason you do not get us please be sure to leave a message.